Glitter Force Doki Doki Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Glitter Force General Discussion' started by BrendanWh, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BrendanWh

BrendanWh Root Administrator
    Staff Member Root Administrator Moderator

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $8,549
    Glitter Force Doki Doki is out now on Netflix site.

Discussion Thread

Here comes the Glitter Force Doki Doki!!! Let's the discussion here.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Guest

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $0
    Why did they merge 2 episodes into 1? Why didn't they rename Ai-chan "4-Liebe-4"? (Liebe means love in German) I saw that Battle of the Planets added 7-Zark-7 who sounded like Scrooge McDuck in order to fill the missing scenes. Why didn't they add the scenes with someone who looks like 7-Zark-7 and Doc Brown?

Why didn't they hire Jason Faunt and Kevin Kleinberg (who played Wes and Trip respectively in Power Rangers Time Force) into Glitter Force Doki Doki? Why didn't they hire a Battle of the Planets' surviving cast?

Why wasn't Glitter Force Doki Doki's plot changed to people from 30XX meeting a girl in 20XX to find her mother? Because Maya's mom was already found or something?

3. curepeace

curepeace Registered
    Registered

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $21
    I kinda like it.

4. Guest

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $0
    Remember Battle of the Planets, which added 7-Zark-7 scenes to replace the missing scenes? 7-Zark-7 looked like this:

[​IMG] Yes, 7-Zark-7 was the robot buddy who sounded like Scrooge McDuck.

But, if Glitter Force Doki Doki Season 2 covered episodes 22-49 and the episodes were reduced to 15, then will they add a robot buddy who looks like 7-Zark-7 and sounds like Alan Young? (BTW, Alan Young voiced 7-Zark-7 in Battle of the Planets)

The problems with Glitter Force Doki Doki are:

1. Clara/Glitter Clover didn't look like Jen from Power Rangers Time Force and sound like Erin Cahill (who played Jen in Power Rangers Time Force)
    2. If Maya/Glitter Heart, Rachel/Glitter Diamond, Mackenzie/Glitter Spade, and Clara/Glitter Clover are Glitter Force Doki Doki's equivalents to Wes, Lucas, Trip, and Jen respectively then why didn't Glitter Force Doki Doki add their equivalent to Katie from Power Rangers Time Force like Battle of the Planets did with 7-Zark-7?
    3. WHERE THE F**K IS 7-ZARK-7?????
    4. Glitter Force Doki Doki season 1 reduced the first 21 episodes into 15... but 7-Zark-7 is nowhere to seen!
    5. Natalie/Glitter Ace and Regina are completely different from their Power Rangers Time Force equivalents (Eric and Nadira, respectively)
    6. Unlike Power Rangers Time Force, Glitter Force Doki Doki didn't have a time travel plot.
    The kicker? Glitter Force is worse than Battle of the Planets due the lack of 7-Zark-7 in Glitter Force.

5. Cure Moonlight

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $243
    I finished Glitter Force Doki Doki, I kind of love it. :)  PS: They are merged with some episodes, and only 15 are shown as Season 1.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Cure Loopy

Cure Loopy New Member

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $70
    what's with the specific complains,i know there is nitpicking, but you are complianing about 2 franchises that have nothing to do with each other, PLEASE stay on topic

7. Guest

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $0
    But what if Glitter Force Doki Doki Season 2 reduced the next 28 episodes into 15? 

If you didn't know Battle of the Planets, here it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Planets 

Battle of the Planets added 7-Zark-7 who sounded like Scrooge McDuck in order to fill the missing scenes. Too bad Glitter Force Doki Doki season 1 didn't add 7-Zark-7 lookalike with Scrooge McDuck-esque voice to fill the missing scenes...

Will Glitter Force Doki Doki season 2 add 7-Zark-7 lookalike who'll be voiced by Glitter Diamond's voice actress since 7-Zark-7 was voiced by Keyop's voice actor in Battle of the Planets in order to replace the missing episodes? I knew 7-Zark-7's voice actor. Here it is: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Young

Yeah, but which episodes will be removed in Glitter Force Doki Doki season 2?

8. Guest

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $0
    The REAL problems with Glitter Force Doki Doki are:

1. Glitter Force Doki Doki season 1 reduced the first 21 episodes into 15
    2. Glitter Force Doki Doki season 2 reduced the next 28 episodes into 15
    3. One of the important episodes was removed
    4. Some episodes were merged into 1

9. BrendanWh

BrendanWh Root Administrator
    Staff Member Root Administrator Moderator

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $8,549

Sigh.. Please be on-topic here on Glitter Force Doki Doki (or Precure)... Thank!

10. Guest

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $0
    I can't remember Glitter Force Doki Doki's removed episodes... I can't remember the merged episodes either. Which one will be the removed and merged episodes for Glitter Force Doki Doki Season 2, anyway?

11. Cure Pegasus

Cure Pegasus Registered
    Registered

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $19
    Saw only 2[count'em] 2 eps of doki doki and I don't see any merging in any of the episodes from the beginning.

12. QueenofChocolate

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $126
    Meh....I haven't watched the series yet, gonna watch the series when I get some time to watch Netflix.

13. Cure Lollipop

Cure Lollipop Registered
    Registered

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $14
    I have now finished watching all of Glitter Force DokiDoki, I really like it, but not bad. Now to wait for season 2 well... :)

Feel the Doki Doki

14. Cure Samantha

Cure Samantha Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $780
    I just finished Glitter Force Doki Doki, and I enjoyed it... but I don't like it XD. The Ending...

#14 Cure Samantha, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
  15. Crystal

Crystal New Member

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $82
    November 10th for new episodes! I can't wait :D

16. Cure Gemini

Cure Gemini New Member
    Registered

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $89
    I'm not really sure what to think of Glitter Force DokiDoki. I'm going to have to watch more episodes when the come out to make an accurate judgement on the series.