Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ezzie-Serris, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Ezzie-Serris

Ezzie-Serris Registered
    Registered

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $35
    Hello, fellow members!

It's been a while since I've been on a forum site, so it may take a bit to get used to all of this again. Ezzie's an old name for me, so it may as well be what I was born with. I'm a student at University of Texas in San Antonio working on my bachelor degree in education. I watched the first Precure series a few years back, then started marathoning it again a bit before this semester started. At this point, I'm up to the Heartcatch movie (I watch the movies between the episodes they released at, so that's... HCPC 37.

I believe I found this site through Curecom, who I found from watching the series. (I've actually had this site up in a tab for the past week or so...) So far, I think my favorite series is 5 GoGo, but I'm never one for choosing favorites... especially specific characters. I say that, but I tend to use Nozomi more in the Puzzlun game...

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to become a good part of this community!

2. BrendanWh

BrendanWh Root Administrator
    Staff Member Root Administrator Moderator

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $8,559
    Hello, and welcome to the forum! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kurumi Erika

Kurumi Erika Cure Marine
    Staff Member Administrator

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $384
    Welcome!
    Never played Puzzlun, I'm more interested in the cards than the game itself.

4. Cure Brooke

Cure Brooke Member

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $152
    Welcome! and I love Puzzlun game :D Its fun :)