Which season would you like a sequel to?

Discussion in 'Precure General Discussion' started by CureBlossom, Apr 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CureBlossom

CureBlossom Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $631
    I know we've already been told it won't happen, but that doesn't have to stop us from theorizing. In my case I'd love to see a sequel to either Heartcatch or Princess Precure as they're my favourites, however the one I'd most like to see continue is Dokidoki. I seemed a little rushed at the end, as there were a number of side stories that never really got resolved(or at least not to my liking). For instance, I would have liked to see what happens to the antagonists and I cannot consider it over until Ira confesses his love to Rikka.  

So, what are your thoughts? Do you agree with me, or do you have another idea for a series that should have got an extra season?

#1 CureBlossom, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2017
  2. CureEternity

CureEternity Member

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $21
    I would have to say the best seasons to get sequels in my opinion would be Suite or Maho. I'd love to see more about Ako and her past, plus more Hibiki and Kanade, but at the same time, I think Maho has the most potential for a second season, with different cures, and Mirai and Liko helping them out along the way. 

3. KittyLito

KittyLito Member

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $115
    I would have to say, Go! Princess's the story is great and I wish some extra for the next sequel of Go! Princess season would be nice. I miss Kirara and Haruka is my favorite because of its funny and anything~

4. Cure Samantha

Cure Samantha Administrator

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $778
    I would have to say about the Go! Princess is perfect for the next sequel. I'd love to see more Haruka and Kirara ever.

In Mahou Tsukai's the final episode to be a crossover between of KiraKira's the timeline events.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. marluxia8

marluxia8 New Member

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $76
    Doki Doki and Go Princess have the most potential with how they ended.  Fresh also had the ability to continue.  I you looked at the ending of those ones and Splash Star you would understand. After the Princess Precure or Fresh team separate they never say how they're back together in All Stars. Doki Doki let off at a battle.  Splash Star had a message saying "Pretty Cure's adventures will continue." Any of those things could start a new season.

6. curemma

curemma New Member

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $50
    i would love to see a sequel to mahou girls, where they go to magic college!

or a prequel to heartcatch starring cure flower!

7. QueenofChocolate

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $130
    Interesting.....How about a sequel to Happiness Charge, I mean we do have International Precure so.....A series focusing on a new International Cure or maybe even a series starring one of the international Cure from the original Happiness Charge (The Hawaiian duo PLEASE!!!)

8. Kurumi Erika

Kurumi Erika Cure Marine

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $481
    For obvious reasons I would like more Heartcatch.
    For not so obvious reasons I would like to not have any sequels, maybe movies and all stars type stuff, but not a sequel, I feel everything ended where it should.

9. RMCW

RMCW New Member
    Registered

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $43
    Definitely Princess. Reason: Inconclusive ending. I want to know what happen afterwards, how they got the new keys and what their new outfit would look like.

10. RMCW

RMCW New Member
    Registered

cR:
    0 (0 Banked)
    cR:
    $43
    I love Haruka too. She works soo hard and smile even when things doesn't go well.