Glitter Force Doki Doki is now available on Netflix!
Visit on Netflix
Welcome to Pretty Cure Forum
Welcome to Pretty Cure Forum, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pretty Cure Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page, follows and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Cure Samantha

Doctor Who

i love doctor who,my favorite doctors are 11 and 12th and my first doctor was 9... i hope the actor who's gonna be the 13th doctor will be great

I didn't watch Doctor Who until I was in university. I had a roommate who loved it, and she eventually got me hooked on it as well. I'm a season behind at the moment though, and I plan to get caught up this summer. My favourite companion is Martha, and my favourite Doctor is the tenth. ^_^

I love Doctor Who fangirl. My favorite companion is Rose Tyler and Clara Oswald :purple_heart: and my favorite Doctor is the tenth too.

Edited by Cure Macaron

i love doctor who! i should rewatch it though, it's been about 3 years since i saw it for the first time with the 9th doctor!

my favorites are the 10th and 11th! i should get ready for the 13th! (i hope he's ginger ^-^)