Pretty Cure Forum
CureBlossom

general Which season would you like a sequel to?

I know we've already been told it won't happen, but that doesn't have to stop us from theorizing. In my case I'd love to see a sequel to either Heartcatch or Princess Precure as they're my favourites, however the one I'd most like to see continue is Dokidoki. I seemed a little rushed at the end, as there were a number of side stories that never really got resolved(or at least not to my liking). For instance, I would have liked to see what happens to the antagonists and I cannot consider it over until Ira confesses his love to Rikka.  

So, what are your thoughts? Do you agree with me, or do you have another idea for a series that should have got an extra season?

I would have to say the best seasons to get sequels in my opinion would be Suite or Maho. I'd love to see more about Ako and her past, plus more Hibiki and Kanade, but at the same time, I think Maho has the most potential for a second season, with different cures, and Mirai and Liko helping them out along the way. 

I would have to say, Go! Princess's the story is great and I wish some extra for the next sequel of Go! Princess season would be nice. I miss Kirara and Haruka is my favorite because of its funny and anything~

I would have to say about the Go! Princess is perfect for the next sequel. I'd love to see more Haruka and Kirara ever.

In Mahou Tsukai's the final episode to be a crossover between of KiraKira's the timeline events.

Doki Doki and Go Princess have the most potential with how they ended.  Fresh also had the ability to continue.  I you looked at the ending of those ones and Splash Star you would understand. After the Princess Precure or Fresh team separate they never say how they're back together in All Stars. Doki Doki let off at a battle.  Splash Star had a message saying "Pretty Cure's adventures will continue." Any of those things could start a new season.

Interesting.....How about a sequel to Happiness Charge, I mean we do have International Precure so.....A series focusing on a new International Cure or maybe even a series starring one of the international Cure from the original Happiness Charge (The Hawaiian duo PLEASE!!!)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.