Glitter Force Doki Doki is now available on Netflix!
Visit on Netflix
Welcome to Pretty Cure Forum
Welcome to Pretty Cure Forum, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pretty Cure Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page, follows and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ITS. A. VIDEO!? I thought it was a photo! And A FAKE one at it!

Man, my heart is heavy. I know its just a cartoon and its dumb to be sad about this. But I really want Glitter Force style dubbing to die. Its condescending to children to think they cant handle uncut and unadultered Precure. I really hope Saban gives up on it sooner or later. But mostly before Go Princess Precure. That season could be a disaster dubbed in that style.

I thought it was a photo too at first. But then I found the Play button.

And I know exactly how you feel. Glitter Force really made me sad as well. I didn't watch much, but I watched enough-the CGI in the endings were particularly cringe-worthy. I really hope that if Doki Doki is ever subbed in English that they break away from the dumbing down aspects and make something good. Unfortunately I think we're dealing with the same problem video games have had for ages, that being that in the West the industry is seen as male-dominated, and anything with a female target audience isn't taken as seriously. =/ There'd be riots in the streets if they did this to Naruto. xD

Though on a related note, I am a member of a different site(not Precure or even anime-related), where my avatar is Cure Peace(and had been long before Glitter Force was a thing). All of a sudden, about this time last year if I recall correctly, people started recognizing my picture as "Glitter Peace." I originally had mixed feelings about it, but got over it when I realized that my fandom was growing. One girl in particular switched to the Japanese episodes and moved on to Doki Doki afterwards. :D My point is that good things can still come from Glitter Force, though of course it would be a thousand times better if they just kept it as close to the original as possible. 

Edited by CureBlossom

i have mixed feelings about this: it makes me happy that i'm going to see precure in tv and there will be new fans,but it makes me angry that the anime is not gonna be promoted and the dub in spanish latin is gonna be terrible,oh my god...

The official government website for trademarks in the United States, via http://tmsearch.uspto.gov

- just renewed or something...

qpc1KUg.png

and,

Here's the link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/noam-kaniel-95619232/

2016/17 : GLITTER FORCE Season 3&4 30 X 22 - SABAN BRANDS

cure1.jpg

And my heart has officially dropped. :(

Hopefully they'll take out the Ira x Rikka episodes, thinking it'll be too sensitive for American eyes. lmao

And poor Makoto(or should I say Glitter Spade)! I'm already cringing at the thought of what they'll do to her songs....

Edited by CureBlossom

That would mean skipping 19 episodes. If they cut boring part like collecting part of Ace transformation item or something lol. I dunno.

18 hours ago, Cure White said:

i have mixed feelings about this: it makes me happy that i'm going to see precure in tv and there will be new fans,but it makes me angry that the anime is not gonna be promoted and the dub in spanish latin is gonna be terrible,oh my god...

Perdoname que te moleste, pero ME ENCANTA ENCONTRAR A FANATICOS DE PRETTY CURE EN ARGENTINA!Soy de Paraguay pero siempre me encanto Argentina! Y Cure White es la mejor!

7 hours ago, BrendanWh said:

That would mean skipping 19 episodes. If they cut boring part like collecting part of Ace transformation item or something lol. I dunno.

Or they could say that they're cousins, or worse, brother and sister. Heh, I'm not ruling out anything.

I personally don't like the Glitter Force, then now Doki Doki Glitter Force *meh*. I don't want them ruining my favorite season of Go! Princess if Saban does :/

*cry in the corner*

Hmm. This is a discussion in Pretty Cure, however I will make a new discussion called the "Doki Doki Glitter Force" so whatever in the "Glitter Force Discussion" category as soon as possible.

with season 3&4 that means they are gonna be 2 seasons of dokidoki right?... i hope there will be merchandise at least with this season.

On 2017-5-9 at 3:49 PM, Cure Dragon 255 said:

Perdoname que te moleste, pero ME ENCANTA ENCONTRAR A FANATICOS DE PRETTY CURE EN ARGENTINA!Soy de Paraguay pero siempre me encanto Argentina! Y Cure White es la mejor!

Hola,es bueno encontrar a otro latino en el foro jaja :) Ahora te mando un mensaje privado asi hablamos mejor,cure white es genial  :hearteye:

1 hour ago, Cure Dragon 255 said:

Parece que todavia no puedo usar PM's! Necesito mas items o algo asi.

Also Doki Doki Glitter Force will be heavily edited, 3 episodes merged into one. Oh JOY!

I'm so sorry, and your content items has the 12 posts right now. If reach the 20 posts (aka. content items) then enable your PM functionally and can send to someone. Some posts around the forum or in fun & game well ^_^

Hmm.. I can accept this type of thing: glitter force wasn't all that bad and felt like one of those cartoons that you would glance at and then change the channel but I'm hoping this has promise since it is one of the more.. let's say different precure series and of course it has Regina.. Who doesn't love Regina!? All in all, I'm happy this is going to happen!

kira_kira_3_0.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.