Pretty Cure Forum

3 hours ago, Cure Dragon 255 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sad to say but NO! Its even being dubbed in Brazil too! In Rio De Janeiro!

http://anmtv.xpg.uol.com.br/glitter-force-nova-temporada-em-dublagem-no-rio-de-janeiro/

Its all in portuguese though.

Ugh.... :disappointed_relieved:

Now I'm wondering that Toei owns the brand, I think we should see other series getting dubbed.

Maybe next year will be Glitter Force Precure because Toei liked the name XD

Edited by Cure Violet

While it's nice the series is no longer under Saban. They had to endure this Glitter Force bullshit along with the rest of the world when they got to Smile dubbed.

1 hour ago, Cure Violet said:

Now I'm wondering that Toei owns the brand, I think we should see other series getting dubbed.

So I think, too.

What the fuck?? How the fuck did DokiDoki Glitter Force manage to be published to the world?

Well, I suppose it shouldn't surprise me - Saban lost the trademark, so they either never get DDGF out, or they only get DDGF out. I was hoping it would be the former, and not the latter...

However - I doubt Saban had anything in development for Glitter Force outside of the DokiDoki dub prior to the loss of the trademark, so once DDGF ends, we'll never see Glitter Force again. Hopefully. Maybe. I'm probably wrong.

I'm not a Glitter Force fan. In Smile! dub, sometimes episodes suck badly for the first half, but end great as well. Those really creeped me out about the CGI saban made.

For now, Saban is dubbing Doki Doki Precure next, but the trademark for Glitter Force has from what I gathered, taken away from Saban. Thank god

21 hours ago, Cure Dragon 255 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sad to say but NO! Its even being dubbed in Brazil too! In Rio De Janeiro!

http://anmtv.xpg.uol.com.br/glitter-force-nova-temporada-em-dublagem-no-rio-de-janeiro/

Its all in portuguese though.

Oh no... D:

Edited by Mirai

Please do not make the new series of Glitter Force need to stop that Saban lost the trademark if they is still continue or in development in the future X3

I really hates Glitter Force.., That's sucks 100% *fangirl*

On 06/06/2017 at 1:16 PM, Cure Violet said:

I think, Toei is doing this XD jaja

I don't mind glitter force, though the puns suck, hopefully they do dub the every Precure series but not make it dumb, I actually am liking the music here! 

I think they will do their own openings for each season..... Well let's hope they do dokidoki correctly, I wish them luck on their "mission" to dub Precure, I would like people to see All Stars New Stage and beyond even though they haven't done the others, they could at least do Miyuki meeting Mana

After all, what about Season 3 / Dokidoki GlitterForce?After the trademark right has moved to Toei Anim, I can not find anything news.

Is PowerRanger's failure in the Chinese market affected? I hope that Season 3 comes in the second half of 2017.Does anyone have new news?

On 27/6/2017 at 3:48 AM, CureDad said:

After all, what about Season 3 / Dokidoki GlitterForce?After the trademark right has moved to Toei Anim, I can not find anything news.

Is PowerRanger's failure in the Chinese market affected? I hope that Season 3 comes in the second half of 2017.Does anyone have new news?

a latino VA posted she's working on the latino dub though:

good news for latino fans: the dub will be done in colombia instead of maimi (thank god!)

buenas noticias para fans latinos: el doblaje sera hecho en colombia en vez de maimi (gracias a dios!)

19 minutes ago, Cure Loopy said:

a latino VA posted she's working on the latino dub though:

good news for latino fans: the dub will be done in colombia instead of maimi (thank god!)

buenas noticias para fans latinos: el doblaje sera hecho en colombia en vez de maimi (gracias a dios!)

Great!
DokiDoki GlitterForce has not been canceled yet!
Thank you for the wonderful news!

I can't believe they're just calling "Pretty Cure" Glitter Force now. if anyone knows what I mean by this, I totally thought that was their re-name for Smile Pretty Cure. And now it's the "ORIGINAL" of their series?? I'm really hoping they won't mess up DokiDoki...they were two of my favorite Pretty Cure series, and while Netflix is bringing more attention to the actual Smile Pretty Cure anime, they're barely even promoting it!
And let's not forget "Glitter Peace"s catch phrase...*facepalm* 

It's kind of upsetting that Precure in the U.S. will be called Glitter Force but the upside is Toei is under control so it won't be anywhere close to what Saban did to Smile. I really hope that this will be a decent dub or at least try to stick with the original plot. But I guess I won't know until I see it for myself.

On 7/12/2017 at 0:24 AM, Cure Dream said:

It's kind of upsetting that Precure in the U.S. will be called Glitter Force but the upside is Toei is under control so it won't be anywhere close to what Saban did to Smile. I really hope that this will be a decent dub or at least try to stick with the original plot. But I guess I won't know until I see it for myself.

This dub was made before the rights returned to Toei, so the DokiDoki dub is unfortunately going to be more like Smile.