Glitter Force Doki Doki is now available on Netflix!
Visit on Netflix
Welcome to Pretty Cure Forum
Welcome to Pretty Cure Forum, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pretty Cure Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page, follows and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
CureBlossom

general How did you first get interested in Precure?

The first series I watched was Smile Pretty Cure! My best friend introduced me to the Pretty Cure franchise, and it was love. 
I love the wonderful, happy feeling the seasons give you, but when things get dark, they manage to pull it off! The heroes are strong, independant role models, and it seems like many people (both children, and adults!) can relate to the characters!
Every season is fresh and creative, but I like that the plot sometimes follows the same line as the last. The lead role (usually pink) never seems to be overpowered, in that of a "Mary Sue". Smile Pretty Cure is still my favorite to this day :)

To be honest, I didn't even know what Precure was until I saw Glitter Force. I thought that it was a literal "Netflix Original" at first. But then I found it was Precure and I began looking at the other series'

Next thing you know, I'm in love with the franchise.

I may have heard the words Pretty Cure and Precure once in a while before watching Glitter Force but I don't remember.

Boy its been sooo long.  It started during the teen episodes of Splash; I don't remember exactly which.  While visiting one of my parents friends, their daughter was watching it and I found it very interesting.  I asked for the name and she told me Pretty Cure Star Splash.  They used a longer english name which later got shortened to Precure.   I don't speak Japanese but since I was young enough, after a while I kind of understood what they were saying.  I particularly liked their core values: do not give up, always do your best, fight on, stand up for the people you love and no matter how bad the situation is there is almost always a way out.  I owe them quite a lot.  It changed my attitude, made me more confident and raised my grades.

I love magical girl anime since 2014, I remember watching Magical Girl Transformation on YouTube. First series i watched was Go! Princess Precure. I really love Precure franchise :3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.